Digital Development & Marketing Services
Digital ! Digital ! Digital !
Is it necessary to have Online presence ?🤔
21st Century, ways towards Digital Era📱💻. Transforming its potential to digital world. As we all know that world is dominating for the online presence from small business💼 person to big companies💼 every one wants go gain their online presence at top. 📢That's way Digital Development & Marketing Services (DDMS) are very important.
Basic there are 2 types of Digital presence👇:-
1.Digital Development Services (DDS).
2.Digital Marketing Services (DMS).
1.Digital Development Services
Development services💻📱 are those which represent your business identity in front of the world. Which ever business sector you belong from School, College, Coaching classes, industry💼, suppliers,.....etc......etc. everyone need his own website identit📃y. Article creation to display their information in front of target audience.
Digital Development Services are of various types👇:-
1. Website Development.
2. Application Development.
3. Article Creation.
4. Logo Creation.
5. Poster design.
6. Social media reputation.
2. Digital Marketing Services
Marketing is brand viral/publicity of your business. It is used to gather your target audience which overall leads to increment in your sells,profit....etc. growth📈 of your business.
Digital Marketing has various types👇 :-
1. Social Media Marketing(SMM).
2. Affiliate Marketing.
3. T.V advertising
4. Newspaper advertising📃.
6. Search Engine Optimization(SEO).
7. Local advertising.
8. SMS marketing 💬.
9. e-mail marketing.
digitalized market ,What is it ?
WELL here is the answer all from my experience .
EASY DIGITAL MARKETING DEFINATION :
In this whole new world of technology where every one is holding a electronic device like mobile or laptop , there is very easy to reach every person to your product BY DIGITAL MARKET.
THIS IS ALL WHAT DIGITAL MARKETING IS .
Generaly there are two type of marketing platform
1. online marketing
2. offline marketing
Online marketing is more effective than offline as after every new there are new internet users .
STOP WASTING YOUR MONEY......!!!!!
types of digital marketing , explain !
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Social Media Marketing
Pay Per Click (PPC)
What is Digital Marketing ?
Digital marketing is the marketing of products or services using digital technologies, mainly on the Internet, but also including mobile phones, display advertising, and any other digital medium.
Digital marketing's development since the 1990s and 2000s has changed the way brands and businesses use technology for marketing. As digital platforms are increasingly incorporated into marketing plans and everyday life and as people use digital devices instead of visiting physical shops, digital marketing campaigns are becoming more prevalent and efficient.
Digital marketing methods such as search engine optimization (SEO), search engine marketing (SEM), content marketing, influencer marketing, content automation, campaign marketing, data-driven marketing, e-commerce marketing, social media marketing, social media optimization, e-mail direct marketing, Display advertising, e–books, and optical disks and games are becoming more common in our advancing technology. In fact, digital marketing now extends to non-Internet channels that provide digital media, such as mobile phones (SMS and MMS), callback, and on-hold mobile ring tones. In essence, this extension to non-Internet channels helps to differentiate digital marketing from online marketing, another catch-all term for the marketing methods mentioned above, which strictly occur online.
SEO MARKETING MADE SIMPLE !
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
This is the process of optimizing your website to "rank" higher in search engine results pages, thereby increasing the amount of organic (or free) traffic your website receives. The channels that benefit from SEO include websites, blogs, and infographics.
There are a number of ways to approach SEO in order to generate qualified traffic to your website. These include:
On page SEO: This type of SEO focuses on all of the content that exists "on the page" when looking at a website. By researching keywords for their search volume and intent (or meaning), you can answer questions for readers and rank higher on the search engine results pages (SERPs) those questions produce.
Off page SEO: This type of SEO focuses on all of the activity that takes place "off the page" when looking to optimize your website. "What activity not on my own website could affect my ranking?" You might ask. The answer is inbound links, also known as backlinks. The number of publishers that link to you, and the relative "authority" of those publishers, affect how highly you rank for the keywords you care about. By networking with other publishers, writing guest posts on these websites (and linking back to your website), and generating external attention, you can earn the backlinks you need to move your website up on all the right SERPs.
Technical SEO: This type of SEO focuses on the backend of your website, and how your pages are coded. Image compression, structured data, and CSS file optimization are all forms of technical SEO that can increase your website's loading speed -- an important ranking factor in the eyes of search engines like Google.
What is content marketing ?
1.Content marketing is a strategic marketing approach focused on creating and distributing valuable, relevant, and consistent content to attract and retain a clearly defined audience — and, ultimately, to drive profitable customer action.
2.It means that content marketing is a long-term strategy that focuses on building a strong relationship with your target audience by giving them high-quality content that is very relevant to them on a consistent basis.
3.Content marketing is good for your bottom line — and your customers
Specifically, there are three key reasons — and benefits — for enterprises that use content marketing:
- Increased sales
- Cost savings
- Better customers who have more loyalty
4. Content Marketing Specialist
Main KPIs: Time on page, overall blog traffic, YouTube channel subscribers
Content marketing specialists are the digital content creators. They frequently keep track of the company's blogging calendar, and come up with a content strategy that includes video as well. These professionals often work with people in other departments to ensure the products and campaigns the business launches are supported with promotional content on each digital channel.
social media marketing
- Social Media Marketing for Businesses
Social media marketing is a powerful way for businesses of all sizes to reach prospects and customers. Your customers are already interacting with brands through social media, and if you're not speaking directly to your audience through social platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest, you're missing out! Great marketing on social media can bring remarkable success to your business, creating devoted brand advocates and even driving leads and sales.
pay per click (cpc or ppc)
- Pay-per-click (PPC) marketing is a complex digital marketing channel. It presents a significant opportunity for digital marketers to grow their traffic and conversion metrics. But without a smart strategy and careful tactics, pay-per-click can cause major headaches.
- Pay-per-click (PPC), also known as cost per click (CPC), is an internet advertising model used to drive traffic to websites, in which an advertiser pays a publisher (typically a search engine, website owner, or a network of websites) when the ad is clicked.
- Pay-per-click is commonly associated with first-tier search engines (such as Google Ads and Bing Ads). With search engines, advertisers typically bid on keyword phrases relevant to their target market. In contrast, content sites commonly charge a fixed price per click rather than use a bidding system. PPC "display" advertisements, also known as "banner" ads, are shown on web sites with related content that have agreed to show ads and are typically not pay-per-click advertising. Social networks such as Facebook and Twitter have also adopted pay-per-click as one of their advertising models.
- Affiliate marketing is the most profitable way to make money online. Want to understand what is Affiliate marketing? Keep reading to learn everything about this popular passive income method.
I got to know about Affiliate marketing in 2008 and within a few months, I started earning a decent income from it. Since back in those days, it was a completely new concept, I also started publishing a monthly income report to inspire and motivate users like you to know more about affiliate marketing.
- Affiliate marketing is one of the oldest forms of digital
- marketing wherein you refer someone to any online product and when that person buys the product based on your recommendation, you receive a commission
- How much money you can make as an affiliate marketer? “Limitless”. There are affiliate marketers who are making millions of dollars a month via affiliate marketing. I personally make more than $30000/month from Affiliate marketing. Below you could see a screenshot of my earnings from one such affiliate program:
What is native advertising ?
- Native advertising is the use of paid ads that match the look, feel and function of the media format in which they appear.
- Native ads are often found in social media feeds, or as recommended content on a web page. Unlike display ads or banner ads, native ads don't really look like ads. They look like part of the editorial flow of the page.
- you can also follow this link for more info :
youtube video link as reference : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYzqRhxOGQ0
what is marketing automation ?
- Marketing automation is a type of software that allows companies to effectively target customers with automated marketing messages across channels including email, websites, social media and text messages to generate sales leads. The technology is a segment of customer relationship management, or CRM, and is typically used by marketing departments as a way to remove repetitive tasks from staff workflows and increase overall marketing efficiency.
Follow link for it : https://searchcustomerexperience.techtarget.com/definition/marketing-automation
video link for more detail :https://youtu.be/9qfKppGr2Uo